Tripura Medical College MBBS Admission
Tripura Medical College organizes the Common Entrance Test (CET) for the MBBS admission. There are total 85 seats existing from which, 55 Seats are held in reserve for the Tripura domicile to which the Reservation policy of the Government of Tripura is applicable and the rest 30 Seats are open for the other States and Union Territories of India.
The Application Form as well as the Information Brochure/ Prospectus will be obtainable from the Principal office in all the working days by paying Rs.2000/- only through Demand Draft. Free prospectus is given for the BPL candidates by producing the authentic document. The Demand Draft should be drawn through any Nationalized Bank, favoring “Society for T.M.C. & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital, Hapania” to be paid at Agartala. The Application Form as well as Information Brochure-Prospectus may also be downloaded through the college website.
To apply for the Common Entrance Test:
• The candidate must be the citizen of India.
• S/he must have passed the H.S.C (10 + 2) or counterpart examination from any recognized board having English as well as minimum 50% taken together in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology). For S.C/S.T. Candidates the percentage is 40%.
• Candidate must have accomplished 17 years of age
Terms & Conditions
• Candidates may opt the Application Form for MBBS Seat given s/he fulfils all the eligibility criteria stated in the Sl. No.3 of the MBBS.
• The cost of the prospectus once remunerated will not be given back.
• Detailed information is given in the Prospectus.
• The Authority is not responsible for the any postal delay in any situation.
• List of the eligible candidates to be appeared in the entrance exam will be published on the college website.
• The result of the entrance test will be displayed on the college notice board as well as the University website.
The applicants may contact at the following address for any query or admission procedure.
Tripura Medical College,
Agartala - 799014,
Phone: +91 0381 2230504/505