Tripura Medical College BSc Nursing Admission
The Tripura Medical College organizes BSc Nursing course every year. There are total 60 open seats available however; Reservation policy of the Govt. of Tripura is applicable.
The Prospectus and Application Form will be accessible on all working days through Office of Principal, at Tripura College of Nursing, at Hapania, at West Tripura by producing the Demand Draft of Rs.1, 500/- through any Nationalized Bank favoring “Society for T.M.C. & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital, Hapania” payable at Agartala.
The duly filled Application Form, with the necessary documents as well as Demand Draft should be sent at the Principal’s office.
For Common Entrance Test:
• The candidate needs to be citizen of India.
• Need to pass 10 + 2 or corresponding test from the recognized board with minimum 45% together in PCBE (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English) For the S.C. /S.T. candidates, the percentage is 40%.
• Candidate should have completed 17 years age and should not be over 25 years.
For detailed admission procedure, please refer the prospectus or visit the University website.
Terms & Conditions
• Candidates may pick the Application Form of B.Sc Nursing Seat given s/he obeys the eligibility criteria given in the Sl. No.3.
• The fee once paid is not refundable.
• All the information is available in Prospectus.
• The Authority will not liable for the postal delay.
• The list of the appropriate candidates for the entrance test will be presented on the website of college.
• The Application Form with Demand Draft and all the necessary documents should reach the office before the last date.
• The Admit Card can be collected with candidate in all the working days from Principal office. The Admit Card can also be downloaded through College website.
The applicants may contact at the following address for any query or admission procedure.
Tripura Medical College,
Agartala - 799014,
Phone: +91 0381 2230504/505