Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology
MBBS BDS Admission 2011-2012
Duration: 4 1/2 + 1 Year Internship
Duration: 5 Years
10+2 Equivalent with Minimum 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (40% for SC/ST/OBC as per guide lines of MCI & DCI and age 17 Years over completed by 31st December 2011
Application form can be obtained from the Registrar, Mahatma Gandhi Medical college, Jaipur during office hours on all working days or by post by sending a self addressed envelope (4”x12” size) with Bank Draft of Rs. 2000/- (or US$ 100.00) payable to Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Sitapura, Jaipur.
For details go through Times of India news paper dated 28.05.2011
To develop a dynamic, independent medical institution dedicated to provide high quality medical education and world class health services to the community. The students are admitted on the basis of merit without any discrimination of race, colour, sex, religion, creed or caste and national or ethnic origin.
Mahatma Gandhi Hospital is led by highly skilled team of Doctors and highly dedicated supportive staff. The hospital associated with the Medical College provides for :
1. Hospital with 730 beds.
2. Emergency and Trauma facility.
3. Ultramodern 10 Operation Theaters.
4. 24 hours Ambulance facilities.
5. Various Testing Laboratories that is Microbiology, Pathology, Biochemistry and Radio-diagnosis.
6. Medico-legal and post-mortem facilities.
7. ICU with 25 beds.
8. Blood Bank.
9. Fully automated and highly equipped laundry services.
10. Hospital kitchen and mess facility.
11. Canteen and Medical stores.