Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College AMU Aligarh MBBS Admission
Uttar Pradesh is taking different initiatives, which are finding authority in most important parts like medical and course of the MBBS is first step in upgrading the complete system ranging from ground level to peak level. There are diverse prestigious institutes, which are providing the medical course for both bachelor and master level. Some of them are Gorakhpur University, SPIDMS (Sardar Patel Institute of Dental and Medical Sciences), Banaras Hindu University, etc.
All these institutes are able with the excellent infrastructure as well as the highest teaching staff level, which are determinedly compatible in medical teaching field.
List of the Top Colleges are:
• Banaras Hindu University
• G S V M Medical College
• Gorakhpur University
• Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University, Faculty of Medicine
• Sardar Patel Institute of Dental and Medical Sciences (SPIDMS)
• BRD Medical College
• Era Lucknow Medical College
• Institute of Medical Sciences
• Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
• Kasturba Gandhi Medical College
• King George Medical College
• L L R M Medical College
• MBL Medical College
• MotiLal Nehru Medical College
• P.V. Narsimharao Medical College
• Rohilkhand Medical College & Hospital
• S N Medical College
• Santosh Medical College
• Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences
• Community Medicine
• Forensic Medicine
• General Medicine
• Obstetrics & Gynecology
• Radio diagnosis
• Tubercular & Respiratory Diseases
• General Surgery
M. Ch in:
Plastic Surgery Diplomas in DA, DGO, DMRD, DLO, DCH, DO, DMRT, and D Orthopedics.
The candidates need to have 10+2 or equivalent with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology).
The admissions for these colleges are available via common entrance exam. The examinations are organized at the national level and candidates are chosen depends on their routine in entrance tests. There are a number of colleges, which take their individual admission examination for admission to candidates under the MBBS course.
The applicants may contact at the following address in case pf any query:
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
AMU, Aligarh 202002